Sunday, March 6, 2011

back at it.

I have not been running since November. So yesterday, I decided to wake up and go for a short run. It was really tough! I loved it though, and now that the weather is warming up I am going to try and go more often. I am going to allow myself winter off from running each year. It probably makes things harder to get back into, but if I give myself permission to stop running during the coldest months, then I won't beat myself up each time I skip running. Anyway, that is my plan. Run from March-mid November. Then do something indoors for the other four months.

1 comment:

Toots said...

Good plan, Aim! I like it. Then, you don't have to feel so guilty when March hits if you're keeping up with something else. I bet it was hard to get out and run. I am so proud of you though! And you'll be able to take Maggie in the jogger sometimes too, right?
Will you be entering any 5k's or 10k's this summer? I'll always be glad you were my running buddy last year when I was a greenie!