Sunday, October 28, 2012

Maggie's Day at School

Hayden invited Maggie to join him at his school for a special pre-school. She was so excited the day of the event! She told me, "Mamma, I need a backpack." I found her the smallest one. Then she said, "Mamma, I wait for the bus."  She went right out front and sat on the steps. I had to hurry and snap a few photos before I broke the news to her that I was taking her to the school. "No, Mamma! I wanna ride the bus!" HAHA! She did finally get into the car and I took her to Hayden's school. He did a great job with her! They did play time, a puppet show, snack, and an art project. Hayden was so glad that his sister showed him a little love (aka didn't run away). He kissed her over and over again.

3 comments:

Kenton and Haylee said...

Maggie is soooo cute!!! She's going to marry one of my boys.

Urthman said...

She is adorable, Amy. Wish we got to see her and the rest of your family more often.

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so stinking adorable!!!! Look at her cute long ponytails! Sorry Haylee, she is Greysons! ;)