Friday, October 22, 2010

Cold little heaven...







I took the kids on an adventure to Cold Stone Creamery on Sat. It was the best! Hayden and Emma were blown away by all of the choices. Sprinkles, brownies, candy bars, toppings of every kind. And what did they get?? Emma got cotton candy ice cream with gummy bears. A favorite of some of my favorite people. Hayden got cotton candy ice cream with ...kit kat. Anyway, he thought it was the best thing he had EVER tasted. Clearly, I need to take them out for fine treats more often. We all had a great day!

2 comments:

Toots said...

I really need to try that place sometime, Aim. But, right now I just have a salty kick going on!
What fun for you and the kids to do on a Saturday. :)

violet said...

Yummy! I love the cake batter ice cream there!