Sunday, June 14, 2009

cha cha cha cherry hill
















Despite the weather being rainy most of the weekend, we did indeed have an amazing time. The food JD, Kory, Jerry, and crew fixed was AMAZING. We had BBQ chicken, cheesy dutch oven tatoes, beans, rolls, salad, and 2nds all around. The kids had a good time swimming on Friday night, and we were all glad that the sun came out on Sunday. Yeah! We also got to see a lot of family, it was so fun to hold my nieces baby Charlie, he is so cute! I am glad that this tradition is still standing, as it is a great time to visit with Kory's side of the family.










5 comments:

J + A Humphreys said...

That looks like soooo much fun. We used to do that every year with my Dad's extended family when I was young. Don't think I've been there since I was in jr. high or something. The pics of the kids are way cute.

Toots said...

I'd like to try that place sometime, Aim. It's fun to hear how much of a good time you guys always have there every year with the Wilde's. Emma looks like she's havin' the best time, and Hayden too.

Rich and Tyra said...

Cherry hills is so fun! I love the lazy river!!! Good times!

Marc and Jenny said...

I wanna go! That looks way fun!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go to Cherry Hill! now that I can drive, I guess I could finally go! haha