Friday, June 26, 2009

channeling my inner Paula!!!


Randy aka Wendy Wilson, Paula aka me, Simon aka Mark Jones

Ohhhh it is SO much fun to be a complete airhead! I loved playing the role of Paula again at MarketStar ROCKBAND 2009!!!




A few of the things I said:


" When you open your mouth to sing, there is something very very soothing about your voice, and its like a breath of fresh air, and its like, ahhh, I love that voice, and its different from any other voice in the competition, so keep on going."
"All you can do is the best you can do."
"That's what I call ARTISTRY!!"
"Shut up Simon!" *note, Simon never said anything to me
ALL of the performers were FANTASTIC!!!!

2 comments:

J + A Humphreys said...

I my heck...Randy is a lady?! hahaha! That is one great make-up job. Definitely diggin' this year's Paula. Love the lavender. How fun that your work does things like this.

Anonymous said...

This was a great day! YOu are an amazing Paula :)

Val